Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: New Bitty Twins?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey you AG spys!! Does anybody know anything about AG comming out with new Bitty Twins? I hope an Af-Am set comes out next, I'm going to jump on it! Any info is helpful.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We don't know anything, I don't think.

    It actually seems like AG is downsizing the BT collection, which is a huge disappointment. I was waiting for Asian-American twins, and many were waiting for African-American. I hope they will at least add those before fully retiring the collection [img]frown.gif[/img] .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    I keep hoping they will sell the bitty twins not as twins.

    I would like to just get the girl twin. I like the hair on them. I called AG and asked it they would sell one twin as a replacement order and they said no. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have you tried Ebay? Sometimes people sell just the girl there.

    I like the twins, but I keep hoping they'll have twin girls.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just want the dark haired boy. I had the brunette set of twins, but I really only wanted the boy so when my niece went crazy over them, I gave her the set.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooo . . . how about a set of red haired twins?
    If they made those, I would have my credit card out so fast it would make your head spin. LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me tooo I would love red haired twins....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just like the blond bitty girl. I don't really want the boy so I wish you could get them seperate. I hope they don't retire the bitty baby collection. My sister has a bitty and she can't have any outfits yet because she is so little. Bitty is on display in her room right now. When she gets older my mom will start buying her outfits and accessories for Bitty. If they retire them my sister won't have any. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    I think it would be really cute to have asian and AA and redhead BTs. I want a redhead regular BB too!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kayakacey04:
    I just like the blond bitty girl. I don't really want the boy so I wish you could get them seperate. I hope they don't retire the bitty baby collection. My sister has a bitty and she can't have any outfits yet because she is so little. Bitty is on display in her room right now. When she gets older my mom will start buying her outfits and accessories for Bitty. If they retire them my sister won't have any. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are possibly going to retire the Bitty Twins line.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    I keep hoping they will sell the bitty twins not as twins.

    I would like to just get the girl twin. I like the hair on them. I called AG and asked it they would sell one twin as a replacement order and they said no. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel the same way. I plan on buying my 20 month old the dark hair set for Christmas, but I really only want the girl (but hey 2 babies are good right?) I think bald babies look funny. My kids had so much hair when they were born.

    I did notice you can get bitty bear sepreatily now with the bitty bear friends line for $12. I think I am going to do that.

    Does anyone know if you can buy any of the bitty bear outfits as replacement? I just found out they fit the Polly doll in Angelina Ballerina and I think my DD would love that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •